Social Icons

Translate

Monday, 17 November 2014

BOKO HARAM: I Am Extremely Frustrated With FG – Atiku

BOKO HARAM: I Am Extremely Frustrated With FG – Atiku

Source: Osun Defender
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar

Atiku Abubakar has expressed his frustration with the Nigerian Federal Government regarding the way the Boko Haram Insurgency situation is being handled.

The former Vice President and presidential aspirant under the All Progressives Congress, APC has added that Nigerians should brace up to defend themselves against the extremist Boko Haram sect.
“First of all, I must confess that I am extremely frustrated with the Federal Government because this insurgency has lasted far too long,” he said. “It is more than five years now.
Nigeria has got all that it takes to eradicate it within a couple ofmonths but it has been allowed to set up for too long. I don’t believe that there is a rare capacity on the part of the Federal Government to tackle the insurgency in the Northeast.”
Abubakar also added that despite various efforts of the Government to bring an end to the insurgency and senseless deaths, the sect had continued to mount a bloody campaign against Nigerians; killing and maiming people and overrunning territories.
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar

1 comments:

Please Feel free to Comment